As an IT management consultancy, we focus on governance and compliance issues with an emphasis on information security and data protection, IT auditing and information management. In addition, we carry out consulting projects for groups and medium-sized companies on the selection, development and introduction of IT solutions and processes.
Our clients appreciate our demand-oriented consulting, practice-oriented solution finding and the staffing of the projects with experienced consultants. Since 2008, we have already carried out more than 520 projects for medium-sized, large companies and corporate groups, also in an international environment.
Your main task is to check the compliance of IT systems and procedures within the scope of audits as well as IT management consulting for medium-sized and large companies. Furthermore, you will advise our clients in the area of information technology and business processes with regard to alignment with business objectives, business efficiency and quality, possible risks as well as compliance with internal and external guidelines.
You have a university degree and at least three to five years of experience in conducting IT audits and/or IT management consulting. You know the usual business, support and IT service processes in companies and their business contexts.
You have one or more skills and corresponding project experience in the following areas:
- internal auditing and compliance audits of IT-supported processes and IT systems
- Application of process and control-based frameworks such as COBiT and ITIL
- Experience in compliance auditing of SAP systems
- Experience in the creation / quality assurance of authorisation concepts
- IT security / data protection requirements (BDSG and DS-GVO)
- Audit-proof archiving of data and documents
- Business analysis / requirements management
Ideally, you can prove your skills through subject-related certifications:
- preferably Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Information Systems Manager (CISM) or comparable certification
- Project Management Professional (PMP), PRINCE 2 or comparable certification
- ISO27001 / BSI-Grundschutz Auditor
- ITIL V2/3 certification
We offer you:
- a working environment that you can actively help to shape and develop,
- a varied working environment with a high degree of responsibility, good development prospects and appropriate, success-oriented remuneration,
- structured, sustainable training and further education in line with our common goals,
- a balanced professional orientation in line with your expectations,
- attractive additional benefits such as a company car, special leave for further training and various success bonuses.
Working in home office outside of client projects is possible, so relocation is not necessary.
Please send us your detailed profile with your desired conditions. We look forward to getting to know you better in a personal interview.
If you are interested, we look forward to hearing from you:
iAP – Independent Consulting + Audit Professionals GmbH
Phone: +49 (0)30 4397 168-60